- Sold Properties
- Live Auctions
- Online Auctions
- About Us
- Contact Us
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Winner, SD on a no-reserve auction. The property is to be sold on live auction at the property on 3/9/19 @ 10:00 AM CST. Internet pre-bids will be accepted until 3/9/19 @ 9:45 AM CST. Internet Pre-Bidding
The home is 864 sq. ft. with a detached 1-stall garage. The home has heat pump/central air.
Auction Terms As Follows:
1. This is a cash sale. Potential buyers must have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding.
2. Purchaser accepts property with any and all faults.
3. A $5,000 earnest payment will accompany Purchaser’s offer, made payable to Tripp & Todd Title Company.
4. Upon acceptance of offer, earnest money shall be deposited into the trust account of the Tripp & Todd Title Company. Balance of the purchase price is due in certified funds at closing on or before April 15, 2019.
5. There will be no buyer contingencies offered or accepted for financing, inspections, or appraisals.
6. Full possession of this property will be granted to the Buyer at closing upon final payment.
7. Conveyance of Marketable Title will be transferred by Warranty Deed, free and clear of liens but subject to all easements, covenants, leases and restrictions of record, as well as statutory rights of way.
8. Seller’s title insurance policy will be provided for the buyer’s inspection. Cost of Title insurance policies and closing service fees will be divided equally 50% Purchaser & 50% Seller.
9. This property is sold AS-IS / WHERE-IS. Property is being sold by legal descriptions only. Should a property survey become necessary, it will be at the buyer’s expense. Owner does not warranty or guarantee the property boundaries are accurate. Any new boundary survey will be the responsibility of the Purchaser, pursuant to South Dakota statutes.
10. Seller’s property condition disclosure and Lead-based paint disclosure will be provided.
11. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing and will be based upon the most current county information.
12. Any personal property, free of liens and without warranty of condition, shall be transferred to Purchaser by a separate bill of sale.
Disclaimer: Property information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable however the Seller or Broker are not making any guarantees to its accuracy. Potential buyers are encouraged to conduct both on-site and off-site inspections of the property to the extent deemed necessary and rely upon their own inspection of condition. Dan Clark Auction & Realty, LLC and associated licensees are acting as agents for the Seller and will be representing the Seller’s interest in this transaction.